Information About Us
tonyashaw.com is a website (the “Website”) operated by Alchemy of Work Ptd Ltd (“AoW”, “we” or “us”). AoW is registered in the Republic of Singapore under the Unique Entity Number UEN: 202211530C
By accessing the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. This Website is maintained by Alchemy of Work Pte Ltd.
3. The materials located on this website including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by AoW.
4. All contents of the Website are Copyright © AoW. All rights reserved. Using the Website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Website or the content you access. Except in the context of browsing or accessing our Services in accordance with these Terms, you may not use content from the Website unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in the Website. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with the Website.
Restrictions on use of Materials
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of AoW.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of AoW’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of AoW.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
8. The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, AoW does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website;
(b) that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
9. AoW shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Right of Access
10. AoW reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this website to other websites
11. This website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by AoW. AoW is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
12. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall AoW be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
13. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
14. You must secure permission from AoW prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. AoW reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
16. In no circumstances shall AoW be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web the Contents.
17. AoW reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
18. AoW reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
19. AoW has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TBS of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
20. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement(including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of this Agreement (a “Dispute”).
If you have a complaint, question, or dispute (collectively, “Dispute”) regarding the Website, you are encouraged to bring it to our attention. You may contact us at email@example.com, and we will try to address your concerns
You agree that, regardless of any law or statute, any claim or cause of action you may have against us must be brought within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or is known or should reasonably have been known to you, or the claim or cause of action will be forever barred.